Compatible With Apple iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch (all models), iPod Classic and iPod Video, iPod Nano (all models), iPod (4th generation, Photo)
Listen to your iPod or iPhone music through your car stereo with this CarKit. Just plug your iPod into CarKit and plug CarKit into your car's cigarette outlet. Tune both your car stereo and CarKit to the same FM station and your iPod's tunes will play over the car's stereo system. It's that simple. There's no need for adapters. The transmitter will even charge your iPod while plugged in.
If you are using an iPhone, CarKit can be used as a hands-free talking device as well. CarKit will automatically switch between playing music to hands-free talking when you receive a phone call.
Why buy a separate FM transmitter, car charger, and hands-free device? CarKit performs all three functions for one low price!
CarKit is compatible with all iPod and iPhone models.
- Listen to your iPod/iPhone music through your car stereo
- CarKit can tune to any FM frequency between 88.1 and 107.9 MHz
- Four "Quick Select" FM frequencies of 88.1, 94.1, 100.1, and 106.1 MHz
- CarKit charges your iPod/iPhone when plugged in
- For iPhone users, CarKit can serve as a hands-free talking device
- USB socket can charge a second device through USB
- Silicone padding on the arms helps to securely grip your iPod/iPhone
- Adjustable arms can even hold iPods/iPhones with not-so-bulky cases
- Flexible gooseneck design allows CarFM to fit most cars
Instructions for FM Transmitter:
1. Plug in the dock conector cable to your iPod
2. Tune your car stereo to an unused FM frequency
3. Tune CarKit to the same FM frequency
4. Your iPod music will be played through your car sterero
Instructions for iPhone Hands-Free Talking:
1. Plug in the dock conector cable to your iPhone
2. Plug the included 3.5mm audio cable into both your iPhone and CarKit
3. Use the FM transmitter capabilities as normal
4. When you receive a call, CarKit will switch to hands-free talking through your car stereo